Anybody else po'ed about dji pricing?

399 deal sold out

If a p3S can be sold for 399 on retail level at profit. Can you imagine what is the profit margin on a p3P at $999. The control/image electronic might be more advanced. But the cost of production at manufacture level couldn't be that much more. Maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can you imagine what the profit margin was when DJI was selling them for 799 at Christmas? I bought two. Boy did I make a deal....LOL

paid $750 with backpack on xmas eve

Reactions: Squirrel!
I bought mine at the beginning of December.
When they started giving the backpack away with purchase I went back to Best Buy and they gave me two packs as well. Yep.....got those guys back didn't I...LOL

Reactions: flpholt
Can you imagine what the profit margin was when DJI was selling them for 799 at Christmas? I bought two. Boy did I make a deal....LOL
After much closer inspection of what the bird alone consists of, I can imagine DJIs profit margin is rather substantial. Same as P&Gs profit margin from Tide...To excess but I don't have a problem with it as these items all sell at what the market will bear. Capitalism at work. It's what makes America (and the rest of the civilized world) so great! ;)

Reactions: flpholt
I'm just wondering, is anybody else disgusted with dji? 699$ P3S that suddenly drops too 499$, a 379$ camera that I bought, because dji wouldn't respond to my service request, now 259$. I'm glad for the guys that got in on the price drops, but it makes us who didn't feel kinda stupid, you know what I mean? And I haven't even got in to the advanced that went from 999 to 799, or the pro that was 1259 and is now being sold for 799 from some places. Don't get me wrong, I love flying my P3S, but I have to say, it will be the last dji product I own. I sure hope everybody else catches up soon.
Why are you so upset you bought it at a price you were willing to pay, now that it has dropped in price you are upset and bashing DJI. They have a great product and you should support them.

Why are you so upset you bought it at a price you were willing to pay, now that it has dropped in price you are upset and bashing DJI. They have a great product and you should support them.
Their service, this price jumping, I don't have to support anybody I don't want to. I was satisfied with the price, until it fell by 30% two months after I bought it. Maybe this is over your head, but it aint over mine. DJI has no respect from me.

I think you missed a post at the beginning, where I stated what I was going for in this post, and don't try to give me advice or tell me how I should feel about this. You should read more.

Lets keep it friendly people. If the topic doesn't interest you, just move along. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4