Anybody else po'ed about dji pricing?

I am PO'ed about DJI pricing. I wish they lower the price further on older model to clear inventory and attract new people into this hobby. 399/599 for stand/adv and drop the pro.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ummm.....they just did drastically.My P3S was only lunch money @ $499.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I have t mobile no problems I pay 92 a month but can change phone 3 times a year for a new one plus its a business right off so price don't matter

I use my phone for my business.Your $35 plan is for regular people that if you have a drop of signal is no big deal.My clients would agree with me and I have tried all the rest these past 20 yrs.I also stated I only pay $60 a month if you would have took the time to read my full post.
Didn't have time, had an important call.

Reactions: Bob8619
Ha...I got you all beat.
I have a Blackberry Z30 and with Verizon.
I don't pay anything......(work phone);)

Still use as my personal phone as well.

Ha...I got you all beat.

Oh ***NON PC WORD DELETED*** please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mcphipps
Ha...I got you all beat.

No, I think I got you beat. RETIRED

Well, it's not really free. He has to go to work everyday, just like you I assume, to keep his free phone.
That all depends on what you call work.
Dude, I can retire as well. I am not a young man. I choose to go to "work".
I like my "job", therefore it is not work. Consider it more of a hobby....LOL

I only go there because I want one of them Blackberry phones....LOL
Who doesn't want to have a Blackberry? Oh my God, I don't believe I actually said that.
I take it back. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::)

That all depends on what you call work.
Dude, I can retire as well. I am not a young man. I choose to go to "work".
I like my "job", therefore it is not work. Consider it more of a hobby....LOL

I only go there because I want one of them Blackberry phones....LOL
Who doesn't want to have a Blackberry? Oh my God, I don't believe I actually said that.
I take it back. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::)
I kinda look at as there are very, very few jobs that are fun. I was a union carpenter for 25 yrs, built everything from schools to concrete plants that are higher than the recommended height you should fly, 468', to the sprint campus in Kansas city. But when I had the chance to go, I went. I'm glad your job is still fun, but you are in the minority with having fun at work.

As for the blackberry deal, its all in what you want. Some people want an old flip phone, some people don't even really want a cell at all, some people have to have the latest and greatest. I didn't know you could fly a P3 with a blackberry, but then again, what I know about blackberries wouldn't fill a thimbal.

Last edited:
I paid 699 for mine I got 3 months before the drop I'm not mad I'm happy bc I know I can now get one of these for less than 500. The standard is worth it' its just as stable as any high dollar drone a shoots great video and now with the litchi app so much you can do with it that I could not until last month

I paid 699 for mine I got 3 months before the drop I'm not mad I'm happy bc I know I can now get one of these for less than 500. The standard is worth it' its just as stable as any high dollar drone a shoots great video and now with the litchi app so much you can do with it that I could not until last month

I am very satisfied with mine, service drops and all. And I don't really need an advanced or pro, I shoot what I can see, and not whats on my screen. If they continue this customer service lag though, I may be in the market for something else when this drone dies.

I kinda look at as there are very, very few jobs that are fun. I was a union carpenter for 25 yrs, built everything from schools to concrete plants that are higher than the recommended height you should fly, 468', to the sprint campus in Kansas city. But when I had the chance to go, I went. I'm glad your job is still fun, but you are in the minority with having fun at work.

As for the blackberry deal, its all in what you want. Some people want an old flip phone, some people don't even really want a cell at all, some people have to have the latest and greatest. I didn't know you could fly a P3 with a blackberry, but then again, what I know about blackberries wouldn't fill a thimbal.
LMAO
I use a Nvidia Shield to fly my drone.
My Company is just too cheap to buy anything else. Blackberry is a piece of crap. They must have got them for pennies on the dollar. But, its a free piece of crap.....LOL

Ummm.....they just did drastically.My P3S was only lunch money @ $499.
I got in on the Target Clearance price of $349 for my P3S, no complaints here. My other one I originally paid $699 from Amazon, but since it was on backorder it did not ship for a month. The price dropped a week before my return period ended. I called them and they gave me a 25% refund to make the price $425. In that case I was glad I purchased through Amazon, their customer service is second to none in my experience!

Who is selling the P3 pro for $799?
Make sure it's not the Phantom 3 4k for $799. That is basically a Phantom 3 Standard with a 4k camera, no lightbridge and uses wifi. It gets about .6 mile video feed. The Pro is on sale for $999.

Prices on computer used to drop almost every 3 months. And if you wanted features at this moment you pays higher price.
So goes for most electronics.
Now, I still think the P4 is overpriced and with today uncertain future of the hobby it's seems to be just for suckers ( no pun intended ).

yep by xmas $999 just wait and see

I'm just wondering, is anybody else disgusted with dji? 699$ P3S that suddenly drops too 499$, a 379$ camera that I bought, because dji wouldn't respond to my service request, now 259$. I'm glad for the guys that got in on the price drops, but it makes us who didn't feel kinda stupid, you know what I mean? And I haven't even got in to the advanced that went from 999 to 799, or the pro that was 1259 and is now being sold for 799 from some places. Don't get me wrong, I love flying my P3S, but I have to say, it will be the last dji product I own. I sure hope everybody else catches up soon.
Now the P3S is selling at $399, next year it may be at $99.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav