Any way to skip sign in for dji go?

Reaction score
Went out to fly at a park. My cell had a low battery and so I switch to my I pad. No service; I just use it as a Wi-Fi device.
I could not use dji go because it was going to make me sign in. So, I could no longer fly and take some video.

Anyway around that just so I could have flown and taken some Video?

How often does it make you sign in?

You normally only need to sign in just the once (requiring Internet access) and you should stay logged in unless you log out at some stage.
You can still fly around without the app, but you won't have any visual indicators as to what is going on with the drone from an onscreen perspective (telemetry, flight records etc).

Went out to fly at a park. My cell had a low battery and so I switch to my I pad. No service; I just use it as a Wi-Fi device.
I could not use dji go because it was going to make me sign in. So, I could no longer fly and take some video.
Did it ask you to sign in .. or .. did you guess it would ask you to sign in?

You normally only need to sign in just the once (requiring Internet access) and you should stay logged in unless you log out at some stage.
You can still fly around without the app, but you won't have any visual indicators as to what is going on with the drone from an onscreen perspective (telemetry, flight records etc).

Thanks. I guess to be safe I ought to check each device I may use before I go out.

Was hoping to get some dusk pictures today.

Did it ask you to sign in .. or .. did you guess it would ask you to sign in?

Yes, it was asking me to sign in or create an account. I guess to be safe I ought to check each device I may use before I go out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj