Any way to fix the focus issue on the phantom 3 professional camera

Reaction score
I have seen a few videos in YouTube on how to adjust the focus on the 4 black screws that fix camera to the panel, but can you do that with the phantom on to check the focus. It seems like a pain to turn it off and on while adjusting just a tiny twist on each screw. I will post a video and please tell me if the image is sharp enough. It doesn't have any post processing and is from the dji go app (not the card inside the drone).

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

A still image from the SD card would provide a significantly better opportunity for people to provide an opinion. This is only 720p at best so hard to evaluate.

I place boxes with different size text on it. Place in all 4 corners and centre. Take photo and see if you can read the text. Very similar to an eye test. Repeat till its clear..

I think you could just replace the actual camera head with the senor in it. I have some used ones for $35 plus shipping. If that doesn't work I would take it back. It might be easier than fooling around with the old one. I read somewhere where you can open it and make some adjustments but i don't remember how. I know it was on here.

Here you have the pic.
1e60e181f0168a2356258d553f89049e.jpg

I think you could just replace the actual camera head with the senor in it. I have some used ones for $35 plus shipping. If that doesn't work I would take it back. It might be easier than fooling around with the old one. I read somewhere where you can open it and make some adjustments but i don't remember how. I know it was on here.

How do you replace it? If I decide to go with this, how can I order it?

May i know where the location of the cameras are?

I recognized that body of water in 2 seconds. I have a DJI phantom three pro that went in the water after someone cast a Lure at it. It's basically a parts copter let me know if you need anything I'm in Dennis.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.