Any use off Therm-app Device?

That is very cool. and not a bad price either. I can think of a few business reason to purchase one. The price is good to. I have a thermo scope. That has less capability then that thing and it cost 2x as much and the one one need that can do what that one can is about 3 times as much. I already had to turn down a few jobs this year doing some commercial net working and other stuff that some times they need a therm site survey done. and them jobs all would of paid very well to just to go and take a few thermo pictures and then up load the pics in to some survey software and send it to the client. and if it could be fitted to a drones camera would even open more doors for roof top surveys. not to even mention it would also be cool as heck to use for night flying.

$999 is expensive but this device is far superior to the FLIR-One which is like 60x80 thermal resolution.
19mm lens may not be side angle enough for FPV use.
Is there a way to get analog video out rather than going through a phone?

I recently purchased the Seek Thermal camera for $195 and am looking to mount it to my p2v+. Only issue i see is where to mount the cell phone so it doesnt interfere with the p2v+ compass. I tried on the gimbal guard under the camera and had a flyaway with compass problems. Any thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers