Any Stress Cracks Yet ?

9 flights, last 2 were .... Spirited.... Lots of fast up down left right stop and go.

Was comparing flight characteristics to my Blade Chroma.

No cracks...

No cracks in mine but I've only put it up in the air about 15 flights. I did notice however that I have the newer motors

No cracks in mine but I've only put it up in the air about 15 flights. I did notice however that I have the newer motors
I wasn't aware they had change them . Can you show a picture of the top of one so I can compare ? Or is there some in the standard section already that you know of .

I think all the P3Standards have the new motors. The P3A/P have the older ones on earlier production ones.

At least it's easy enough to tell them apart.

Here ya go :

ccc.jpg

2312A is the new one.

None on mine but iv only logged 1hr 30mins. I have read quite a few times from people that have high hours and no cracks and they all say that what they did when they first got it was remove all the screws underneath and re tighten to a sensible amount, they all said that the screws were extremely tight and that could be the issue. I done this with mine but none of the screws were overly tight. I have never heard of stress cracks on the P3S but they haven't been around long

Thanks mark. Had been aware of the ones on the others and was hoping this wouldn't be the case with the Standards .
So far no one has posted they have any :)
43 flight's so far now here and all good .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4