Any info on when DJI will publish a new firmware release to fix all of the issues in V01.04.0602?

Reaction score
With all of the current issues, lost functionality and degraded communications dependability that have been identified lately from thousands of users regarding the latest release of firmware V01.04.0602, does anyone have any insight what is happening at DJI to fix the mess they created with this release and when it may be re-released?

Last edited:
I dont know but the weirdest thing happened. I bought a new P4P and it updated to 1.04.0602 just fine.

My old one (about 3 months old) simply refuses to accept the update and its complete crap on it.

Im new to the drone world got a P4 in April and now a P4P in May I have not updated my machines yet. I wonder how many people in the US and only have a P4P not the plus actually have problems? Ive been on the DJI forum and this site and see a lot of complaints and most seem to be people who are outside the US and have the PLUS model. Im i missing other forums because I haven't seen thousands having this issue. By no means Im I saying there isn't just have seen those numbers. Although I have seen a number of people with different concerns and the reason I did not update. The question is before this firmware that people were waiting for, when was the one prior to this? I know there are some who have updated without issues is it possible that others are doing it wrong?

Well something is different, obviously !!! DJI needs to be made aware of it and address it. My P4P+ was purchased new in April of this year and it has issues with the latest release.

The previous firmware that worked without issues for all I have read posts about are : RC = GL300E_RC_V1130_20170307.bin and for the AC = V01.03.0509

Any Clue on when the next release will be issued to fix all the problems so many have experienced?

I am finding that the new firmware works fine for me, and even straightened out the horizon. My biggest issue was just getting the update completed on the RC. All is good now.

My update has really helped my horizon too. And the tiny gimble twitch is gone too. But I have an intermittent camera issue now sometimes at night. Every now and then the app is locking up when I try to snap a pic. Then it eventually will come out of it. Not sure if this app related or from the bird. Really weird! But other than that I've been ok with the update. Been lucky I guess.

My update has really helped my horizon too. And the tiny gimble twitch is gone too. But I have an intermittent camera issue now sometimes at night. Every now and then the app is locking up when I try to snap a pic. Then it eventually will come out of it. Not sure if this app related or from the bird. Really weird! But other than that I've been ok with the update. Been lucky I guess.

Do the update again. Had same issue and after doing the update about 4 times it was resolved.

Had to use a pc and djinassistant2

Has anyone heard anything about the next release date? Is there a typical time period that DJI seems to follow for new releases of firmware?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart