Antenna Modification & Hard Cases

Reaction score
Couple of questions that goes hand in hand for me because I need to modify my antenna, and to find a case to transport all gear (remote and drone) after antenna modification.

1. In your opinion, which is the most practical Antenna Modification out there? Today I read a thread about a guy with a 4000m range antenna, but that antenna is bigger than the remote, let alone transportation issues. I have used parabolic antenna which could get me little more than 500m/1650ft.; Artek is looking pretty good but it requires surgery.

2. Assume I chose Artek antenna, which Hard Case will fit the modified remote and the drone together?

I appreciate for all your info in advance. :)

Couple of questions that goes hand in hand for me because I need to modify my antenna, and to find a case to transport all gear (remote and drone) after antenna modification.

1. In your opinion, which is the most practical Antenna Modification out there? Today I read a thread about a guy with a 4000m range antenna, but that antenna is bigger than the remote, let alone transportation issues. I have used parabolic antenna which could get me little more than 500m/1650ft.; Artek is looking pretty good but it requires surgery.

2. Assume I chose Artek antenna, which Hard Case will fit the modified remote and the drone together?

I appreciate for all your info in advance. :)

Try DBS mod, it is impressive
If you like DIY, try this
P3S 5.3km with USD25 diy antenna

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl