Antenna mod for P3?

Yes I know..I spoke to you on phone today....Billy...Also dont forget to send me the info I need. Thanks

Yea but they only sell antennas...not boosters which is needed to achieve further distances I belive. I think I will stick with FPVLR because I have not heard one negative review about them and people are getting 4+ miles with their mods.

Who has bought the P3 advanced mod and installed it? I'd like to hear some stories (from people other than the owners) before buying it. Anyone?

****, I really want the advanced kit. My issue is the fact that the portability of the controller gets decreased quite a lot (lot of wires, lot of things hanging behind the controller like boosters, lot of extra weight). I upgraded my Phantom 2 Vision+ at FPVLR before and I didn't like all the extra additions to my controller, although the extra range was epic.
It's a bit of a dillemma for me. I wish you would be able to integrate it nicer, like put all the extra stuff inside the controller or something. I also don't want the basic version.

Question: How easy is it to remove the extra stuff (the new antennas and the range extender and the 3d printed stuff) for travel purposes? I'm asking because I have a backpack for my Phantom 3, which also fits the controller currently. I'd like to still put everything in there even after the upgrade.

Ok great, thanks for the info, I will order once I figure out how to pay with PayPal as they are not accepting my credit card anymore for some mysterious reason.

Last question: If I decide to downgrade from Advanced version to Basic version after finishing all the installation steps of Advanced version, will I be able to without buying new stuff?

just a customer with UNBOOSTED setup, with boosters (advanced kit) you can fly behind buildings thanks to the circular polarized antenna array that pierces through buildings, wood patches, hills, canyons...
513$ US is a bit high price. Don't forget also the shipping. Which will cost me about 100 us returning. So, is there any chance off discount? [emoji6] maybe wait abit for new tech. You might drop pric[emoji52]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT