Another post xmas newbee!

Reaction score
So xmas was awesome. My wife purchased me a 3DR Solo and within 24 hours it was returned and replaced by a Phantom 3 Standard!!!! 3DR lost GPS and bellied up twice in 3 flights. The P3 is an amazing drone. I have been flying it all day and I am just amazed. I am a 54 year old from PA and when that controller is in my hands I am 10 years old again! I look forward to many flights and conversations with you experts here. Thanks in advance for the stupid questions I am sure to ask.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Zamby .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I am a 54 year old from PA and when that controller is in my hands I am 10 years old again!

Welcome aboard Zamby - you have arrived at the only forum you will need when it comes to your Phantom, flying, filming, understanding, repairs - and knowledge for pretty well everything you will ever need. This forum and this site DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help a few YouTube videos - read your manual front to back and you're all good!

LOL - for certain just like being a kid all over again - guys have it made when it comes to this kind of stuff, sure the odd female likely enjoys it - but as guys, the old saying seems to fit here..... "men never grow up - the toys just become more expensive" (or something like that anyway)!

Thanks in advance for the stupid questions I am sure to ask.

Better a "stupid question than one asking for help to locate a lost drone - or worse"! Best of luck with safe flying n filming!

Welcome Zambia. As a fellow PA flyer, enjoy the challenge, thrill, and satisfaction of creating great aerial photography!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic