Another new flight over London

Was that the center of London? What was the tag that said, London City, mean? That didn’t seem to be the London I see on the news. Sorry, I need a little more clarification.

Do a flight over Rome. I know it real well.lol

Was that the center of London? What was the tag that said, London City, mean? That didn’t seem to be the London I see on the news. Sorry, I need a little more clarification.

Do a flight over Rome. I know it real well.lol
The video title says it’s a flight over Croydon which is within the “city of London” area- my guess is he means what he says and the title is accurate.

The post title says. "Another new flight over London. " Cities have districts or the name Croydon could mean most anything to me till farther clarification. It's embarrassing to me, but i don't always understand the English language thanks to Noah Webster. He did everything he could to make American language different then English.

An unusual fact I read once, that isolated areas of the Appalachian , people speak more old English then anywhere else in the world. My grandmother told my wife to" fetch the poke from the press." My wife had no idea what she was saying.

I love hearing/reading the differences. Someday maybe I'll be able to speak English fluently. Lol
After that I want to learn Australian! Lol

The post title says. "Another new flight over London. " Cities have districts or the name Croydon could mean most anything to me till farther clarification. It's embarrassing to me, but i don't always understand the English language thanks to Noah Webster. He did everything he could to make American language different then English.

An unusual fact I read once, that isolated areas of the Appalachian , people speak more old English then anywhere else in the world. My grandmother told my wife to" fetch the poke from the press." My wife had no idea what she was saying.

I love hearing/reading the differences. Someday maybe I'll be able to speak English fluently. Lol
After that I want to learn Australian! Lol
Well- by your definition and as commonly accepted you should have every expectation of seeing the Tower of London and a large number of the other famous landmarks in the footage. I think technically the city of London proper would be less than a couple of square miles. The locals apply a more relaxed definition.

As an Australian I am amazed how many Americans have difficulty understanding the accent- while travelling in the US I was amazed that a documentary I was watching in the hotel room had subtitles (in English) for Australian dialogue. I was constantly asked to speak slower. Felt very welcome though.

Well- by your definition and as commonly accepted you should have every expectation of seeing the Tower of London and a large number of the other famous landmarks in the footage. I think technically the city of London proper would be less than a couple of square miles. The locals apply a more relaxed definition.

As an Australian I am amazed how many Americans have difficulty understanding the accent- while travelling in the US I was amazed that a documentary I was watching in the hotel room had subtitles (in English) for Australian dialogue. I was constantly asked to speak slower. Felt very welcome though.
I'm happy it was a good experience for you. I had no problems understanding the Australians I met base jumping off the new river bridge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues