Another Gimbal disconnected error

Reaction score
G'day all

I've been through a few of the related posts with the Gimbal disconnected error but none of them seem to fit my issue.

If I manually link the RC and the drone and reload the Go App everything seems to work fine. When I open the App to fly the next time I get the Gimbal disconnected error again - I can follow the same process to manually link, delete the app and reinstall and it works again......but that's frustrating as hell as flight logs etc have the be resynched and due to the size of the app I need to have a wifi connection to download it.

The drones is a P3A, everything on the latest firmware and the latest app update.

Interested to know if anyone has experienced the same, whether I should downgrade the FW, or in fact if Litchi or a 3rd party app might be a better option that will work Every Time?

Thanks in advance.

I just had the same problem - I switched the SD card and that fixed the problem. Doesn't seem like an SD card would have anything to do with the gimbal, but it did on my P3P and I see the Mavics had the same solution.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl