Another battery question, phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
On the phantom 3 batteries, if you push down on the power button and hold it for 5 seconds it flashes red, and the green bar lights if all 4 are lite up this means the battery is still near 100 good. .3 bars i believe is 80-90percent.
On the phantom 4 pro batteries when you hold the power button 5 seconds it flashes green , and shows how many bars are lite up. So is this the same as phantom 3 , that it indicates life of battery. And they say 3 bars lite up means 80-90 percent life, and this is dangerous to fly with because even though the battery charges full, it can drain rapidily? What is the least bars you should have on the battery .

On the phantom 3 batteries, if you push down on the power button and hold it for 5 seconds it flashes red, and the green bar lights if all 4 are lite up this means the battery is still near 100 good. .3 bars i believe is 80-90percent.
On the phantom 4 pro batteries when you hold the power button 5 seconds it flashes green , and shows how many bars are lite up. So is this the same as phantom 3 , that it indicates life of battery. And they say 3 bars lite up means 80-90 percent life, and this is dangerous to fly with because even though the battery charges full, it can drain rapidily? What is the least bars you should have on the battery .
I never fly high or to the limit of VLOS with less than 100% battery. If you just want to hover and maybe fly within 30 feet and stay very low, then 3 green lights would be okay. Just not worth the loss of your bird.
As for the light meanings, here is the Phantom 4 Pro Manual:

I never fly high or to the limit of VLOS with less than 100% battery. If you just want to hover and maybe fly within 30 feet and stay very low, then 3 green lights would be okay. Just not worth the loss of your bird.
As for the light meanings, here is the Phantom 4 Pro Manual:
Hi, thanks for the link, i cannot seem to find the Battery Life section in the manual, am i missing something,

Try this: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/pha...igent+Flight+Battery+Safety+Guidelines+En.pdf

Is it really the case that your battery discharges at a faster rate if you don't begin your flight at 100%? If so, it's not a difference I've noticed.
With the low-battery alert and RTH fail-safe, I would have no qualms about launching with a partially depleted battery.

Is it really the case that your battery discharges at a faster rate if you don't begin your flight at 100%? If so, it's not a difference I've noticed.
With the low-battery alert and RTH fail-safe, I would have no qualms about launching with a partially depleted battery.
Hi, i just had a problem yesterday that did not happen before. The battery that i am concerned about is one that i pushed the button in for 5 seconds until the large on/off buttom flashed, then it show the 4th bar flashing and the other 3 steady green. I had no probelm flying with it until yesterday ,seems after i tested it now when i launch Litchi it says battery faulty, cell #2 faulty. And i could not take off .
So is this battery no good anymore. And if you do the test for LIFE of battery and it shows the 4th bar flashes does this mean the battery is on its way out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair