Android DJI GO app version 2.02

I had the same issue --cleared all data and cache uninstalled--reinstalled same problem-still exists--keeps crashing!!!

Jack
That isnt deleting the pre-existing directory structure on the device. It really isnt going to help anything except force you to dload your flight logs again.

That isnt deleting the pre-existing directory structure on the device. It really isnt going to help anything except force you to dload your flight logs again.

You sorta lost me-how do you go about deleting the pre existing directory structure on the device?

If uninstalling the App doesn't do it...

Thanks
Jack

No.. You can either go to 'MY FILES' on the tablet/phone, or whatever that device calls it. Or connect it to the computer. Browse till you can see the DJI folder, and delete it. This AFTER you uninstall.

Then install the new version. Uninstalling seems to only be removing the app from the Os and NOT removing all the data. Clearing the cache only deletes data that was created AFTER it was installed and started. Which would be flight logs and director videos

Reactions: rrmccabe
After reading this, I went and found the 2.0.2 on the Play Store, and installed it on my S5. Same issue.

Then I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and now it seems fine, at least on the kitchen table. Will fly after dinner and report back.

I agree that the Android situation has been odd for the past week. Lots of sneaky updates (documented and undocumented). I'm sure it will all settle out soon.

Quick question on the go app. how does one get into the map to cache maps? Do i have to connect to the phantom to get that far in the app?

Lol..... Uninstalled , deleted the DJI folder, restarted and reinstalled then I clicked on the icon and presto..... Crash!

Attachments

• 1439848762168.jpg
    1439848762168.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 263
Also should have mentioned that I shut off my S5, removed the battery, and rebooted it before I reinstalled 2.0.2. It's kinda-like rebooting Windows. It seems to help once in a while when the phone gets sluggish!

No.. You can either go to 'MY FILES' on the tablet/phone, or whatever that device calls it. Or connect it to the computer. Browse till you can see the DJI folder, and delete it. This AFTER you uninstall.

Then install the new version. Uninstalling seems to only be removing the app from the Os and NOT removing all the data. Clearing the cache only deletes data that was created AFTER it was installed and started. Which would be flight logs and director videos

Ok did all that deleted all folders still no go ==keeps crashing==back to 2.0.1 all good

Something wrong with this update

jack

The software is great too.. Its the random spattering of hundreds of android devices where the problem lies. I havent seen a single issue on my 3 android tablets or 2 android phones.

Seems DJI did a panic release.
It says it is a fix for a problem in the P3S, where it "rolls over right before start".
P3S firmware update version 1.0.20.

A bit unprofessional to not publish a release note. Maybe more info is on its way.

m3dAgHd.png

You sorta lost me-how do you go about deleting the pre existing directory structure on the device?

If uninstalling the App doesn't do it...

Thanks
Jack
I had the same issue --cleared all data and cache uninstalled--reinstalled same problem-still exists--keeps crashing!!!

Jack
Same here...all day have been trying...got me a fancy new brick to look at now :-/

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik