Android DJI GO app version 2.02

I do not think you read the original post. PLAY STORE UPDATED today NEW version #.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Updated
August 17, 2015

Size
43M

Installs
100,000 - 500,000

Current Version

Requires Android
4.1 and up

Don't update. DJI Go has been loading fine. Now after update it boots up but then closes, with or without RC connected.

I hope they have fix the live video problems. I have test version 2.01 with Nvidia Shield and Sony Xperia Z3. They bouth get laggy after 10 min flight...

I wish there was more communication from DJI! I mean it's great that they are releasing updates frequently but it doesn't take much to update the "Whats new" section in the play store

Reactions: ScottyT
I'm stuck with version 2.0 along with its completely random disconnects in mid flight. Thinking about going back to the DJI Pilot app for the time being until they get their software up to speed.

DJI GO CRASH IMMEDIATELY, YOU SIGN UP!! Well done DJI.....

Don't update. DJI Go has been loading fine. Now after update it boots up but then closes, with or without RC connected.
Uninstalled 2.1 and then installed 2.2 and opens up fine now. Must have been a problem when it downloaded the update.

Reactions: envisionabove
It seems the past few updates have done a poor job of cleaning up the old install prior to installing. In that, Its always a best practice to uninstall and delete all prior data prior to installing the newest versions

Reactions: bobomet
DJI sucks at this! I updated my samsung s5 now and the app wont even start. It says, "SJI GO has stopped working" Thank god I have the app on my fathers Ipad I "stole" there everything works!
- No lag after 25 minutes what so ever!
- Simulator
- Over exsposure warning

On Android the app wont even start!! This sucks!

DJI sucks at this! I updated my samsung s5 now and the app wont even start. It says, "SJI GO has stopped working" Thank god I have the app on my fathers Ipad I "stole" there everything works!
- No lag after 25 minutes what so ever!
- Simulator
- Over exsposure warning

On Android the app wont even start!! This sucks!
As I just said.. uninstall, delete the install folder and install the new version. That will likely fix your S5

Still say DJi Go app Android version 2.0.0 on the DJi Support page.

As I just said.. uninstall, delete the install folder and install the new version. That will likely fix your S5
I had the same issue --cleared all data and cache uninstalled--reinstalled same problem-still exists--keeps crashing!!!

Jack

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4