Amazon PreOrder - Anyone have shipping confirmation?

Reaction score
I ordered through Amazon from DJI. I wanted the 30 day return policy. I have not heard anything back since the PreOrder. Amazon chat told me to contact DJI. DJI told me to contact Amazon. Amazon also told me (I have no idea how they knew) that I would get a ship confirmation 'within a week.'

Has anyone who ordered from Amazon recieved a ship notification thus far? I tried finding a thread for this but was unable to locate. Thanks in advance,

Reactions: junior birdman
Negative ...

. Screenshot_2015-04-30-09-21-19.png

I ordered mine on Amazon April 9th. I now have a estimated delivery date of May 25th. Anyone else got this?
P3 date.jpg
P3 date.jpg

Ouch. I heard Amazon's distributor was punished for breaking DJI pricing rules so they are getting delivery much later than everyone else. I don't know how accurate this info is however.

I ordered mine April 13th. My order still says "delivery date pending". It also shows a "release date of May 15th". I was chatting with them last night and they do expect me to receive my order on the 18th or 19th. I have a Amazon Prime membership. Not sure how far this goes other than the 2 day shipping.

I ordered mine April 13th. My order still says "delivery date pending". It also shows a "release date of May 15th". I was chatting with them last night and they do expect me to receive my order on the 18th or 19th. I have a Amazon Prime membership. Not sure how far this goes other than the 2 day shipping.

Thanks for all the replies. I ordered mine on April 21st. It shows May 15th as the estimated date for release. Its a little strange to me that one Amazon rep told me that it would ship within a week and the other told me I would have to contact DJI for assistance. Hopefully, this just means that I'll get it and the extra battery together. I'd rather have two to split the wear-load instead of just beating the hell out of one battery.

Yeah prime is why i went to amazon, but I also paid the xtra 8.99 for one day shipping.

I ordered mine April 27th and have May 15th as ship date. I am getting it through DronesEtc in UT. I talked to them today and they are hoping to have all orders met by the end of May. They must have a lot of orders.

I ordered mine April 9th. Still showing May 15th release date. This is ok as having my hip replaced May 14th. Of course still wishing I could get earlier.

I ordered mine through Amazon but used the 3rd party seller of CopterShop - scheduled delivery for me is tomorrow, 5/1 according to the tracking number from UPS. It also appears that the free shipping option is in fact 2 day air as it's going from WA to MN in 48 hours.

Reactions: offthefront
Well after a chat session with Amazon tonight, they acted like the item was not released yet. I told them that the items were being received by people across the US already and they gave me some default answer. Said they would look into the issue.......Not holding my breath. Finding it hard to believe they didn't know the item was out already.........

I ordered through RCDepot this morning and they shipped it out already this afternoon. Don't mess with Amazon.

Reactions: mmee1992
I ordered through Amazon from DJI. I wanted the 30 day return policy. I have not heard anything back since the PreOrder. Amazon chat told me to contact DJI. DJI told me to contact Amazon. Amazon also told me (I have no idea how they knew) that I would get a ship confirmation 'within a week.'

Has anyone who ordered from Amazon recieved a ship notification thus far? I tried finding a thread for this but was unable to locate. Thanks in advance,

My amazon has been saying May 15th for 2 weeks now, but today I checked and saw this.....my heart sank.
I may be cancelling that order and going with B&H maybe......Grrrr
hyCl6dY.png

Attachments

• Screenshot of Google Chrome (5-1-15, 7:57:15 AM).jpg
    Screenshot of Google Chrome (5-1-15, 7:57:15 AM).jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 592
Well, people, you missed out. RCDepot had a bunch in stock. Ordered mine yesterday and it shipped out within 3 hours. Now, they're on pre-order like almost everywhere else.

Drones etc. thru Amazon told me their first batch of P3's will ship 5/8. First batch? I can't believe they call themselves a premiere and preferred dealer. They did say they will ship without extra battery if need be like everyone else. I only ordered last week so I'm ok with a 5/8 shipment, but it scares me they told me that's their first batch...so they don't even have their first shipment yet? Wow.

Thanks for all the replies. I ordered mine on April 21st. It shows May 15th as the estimated date for release. Its a little strange to me that one Amazon rep told me that it would ship within a week and the other told me I would have to contact DJI for assistance. Hopefully, this just means that I'll get it and the extra battery together. I'd rather have two to split the wear-load instead of just beating the hell out of one battery.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just checked Amazon again. Their release date went from May 15th to May 30th!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic