Amazon Has posted a "place-holder" for the P4...

Disregard Chipette. I would totally sell you mine for $2,099 ;)

I saw that this morning. I've been waiting to buy one from Amazon, but definitely NOT at that price. I'm also curious to see what happens to the P3 prices when Amazon legitimately lists the P4.

for anybody that is interested, preorder now works on Amazon for Phantom 4!
e19ff90b3af1cec3682d0bd7ba4cfff9.jpg

I've been waiting for it to come out to buy from them, but I was wondering if you guys think maybe they will have an option tomorrow for a Phantom 4 with an additional battery bundle?
Right now the only extra battery is separate and comes with 4 props and cleaning cloth that's way over priced.

Just wish I could order now and get in line!

I wonder if they will be the current defective models with shorter battery life and range than the P3?

Reactions: John Locke
Defective, that's a bit of a stretch.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Haha.. Ok. I want one but I'm holding off. I won't buy one that doesn't have more range than the one I already have.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well I just took the plunge, shipping April 1st. It's not that I have blind faith in DJI, but my trust in Amazon has been SOLID for many years...

Reactions: KidKobe210
for anybody that is interested, preorder now works on Amazon for Phantom 4!
e19ff90b3af1cec3682d0bd7ba4cfff9.jpg

I've been waiting for it to come out to buy from them, but I was wondering if you guys think maybe they will have an option tomorrow for a Phantom 4 with an additional battery bundle?
Right now the only extra battery is separate and comes with 4 props and cleaning cloth that's way over priced.

Just wish I could order now and get in line!
I saw the other options, with a few freebies, but I intentionally ordered the "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com". That's an extra bit of insurance for me. And it ships sooner.

Well I just took the plunge, shipping April 1st. It's not that I have blind faith in DJI, but my trust in Amazon has been SOLID for many years...

I've been a Prime member for many years, but be aware that Amazon constantly changes the "In Stock" date so don't bet the farm they will have the P4 ready to ship on April 1 as shown. I bought my P3P in late July 2015 and that was after several weeks of Amazon changing the in-stock date, and also after a few cycles of "in-stock, out-of-stock".

I've been a Prime member for many years, but be aware that Amazon constantly changes the "In Stock" date so don't bet the farm they will have the P4 ready to ship on April 1 as shown. I bought my P3P in late July 2015 and that was after several weeks of Amazon changing the in-stock date, and also after a few cycles of "in-stock, out-of-stock".
I hear you, Bo. But I'll take my chances and see. Still, it feels good just to be on the list.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20