Am I just retarded...?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 and a Phantom 4 Advanced. I love the way the VIVID filter looks on my Phantom 4 however for whatever reason I CANNOT find the VIVID setting on my Phantom 4 Advanced and I cannot find it on my Mavic Pro either.

What am I doing wrong ?!? Where did the VIVID setting go?

I know the regular Phantom has the VIVID so why the H$%^ cant I get it on my P4 Advanced >!?

I know the regular Phantom has the VIVID so why the H$%^ cant I get it on my P4 Advanced >!?
1502602551877945910909.jpg
not have p4a so cant check but just done quick look at google and gave me this,,hopefuly someone with this will chime in and check there p4a setting for you,

1502917523161-1037925021.jpg
15029175935192063224284.jpg
version 4.1.3 1 8.0. Another good reason not to update, updates are good but dji will take something to replace with something else... p4

You might find the absence of vivid setting on P4P&A is simply due to the camera supplier not providing that feature in their SOC or firmware.

@With The Birds Yes, and given previous support, until one of the updates in recent months, Vivid was indeed supported. So certainly the SOC would support it, and I'm therefore puzzled as to why it would get removed from the firmware (and the app).

Reactions: moestoy4
I have a Phantom 4 and a Phantom 4 Advanced. I love the way the VIVID filter looks on my Phantom 4 however for whatever reason I CANNOT find the VIVID setting on my Phantom 4 Advanced and I cannot find it on my Mavic Pro either.

I believe they removed it with the last update.

I would have to say that by the way you titled this thread, yes, yes you are.

Reactions: jamiemink

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72