Aloha from Oahu

Should I keep my X Star Premium or jump ship to DJI Phantom 4 Pro?

• Keep the X Star Premium

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may have to bring mine with me. Going visit family and friends on Oahu in August.

The DJI Platform is leading the field.

I also feel that DJI Customer Support has a bad reputation however I have had stuff repaired by them and was not charged, it does take a little bit of time though. However with that being said I'm willing to bet that X Star, does not have a form with such support like this. So you came to the right place never the less!

Last edited:
Hi Paul:

I have XStar Pro (Orange Pumpkin) It is a very good drone for the money. The Autel Customer Service is very good and I've always got a response to my questions. I also have a p4 and P4p. Both are good products but as always DJI customer service is in the toilet bowl.

How about putting up a video on YouTube of the Islands. You are really lucky, living in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Take Care.

JT

Youtube videos are on the way! I don't have any experience with DJI customer service yet but hopefully it's not as bad as everyone says.

I was going to quote everyone else but that makes way to big of a post! So yeah hopefully everything with customer care, when and if I need it, works out.

Anyways a little update. I have flown a few flights and so far I like the P4P a lot! It does feel a little less responsive than the XSP and idk why but I feels kind of unstable in the wind. Well it sounds unstable in the wind but it still flys pretty good. The only problem I have (I was forced to update ) is that I have the awesome horizontal tilt issue. I haven't done an IMU calibration yet so hopefully that fixes it.

I also want to get a group together out here in Oahu that meets up regularly. That might already happen but I think my back yard would be a fun spot to have a meet up too! Thanks for all the support guys! This forum is awesome!

I got hooked on Dr Rennie on Youtube. He has some really good Oahu and Maui Phantom videos. It looks like he hiked up the Stairway to Heaven and flew from the top in one of them

If you are oriented to photography, the P4P has a 20 mega pixel sensor with good dynamic range. The camera specifications might be more important than the drone specs. Also, this user forum can probably provide you will much more input when you are in the DJI world.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart