Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Almost made it a month……….

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by rscruggs, Dec 13, 2013.

1. rscruggs

Well, I almost made it whole month with my Vision 2. I had a little mishap with a church steeple about 150 yards away and 158 ft in the air. It is really hard to tell depth perception from that far (lesson learned). Now, where do I find the parts such as rotors and I need one motor on one of the arms because it jammed and the threads were stripped when trying to remove the rotor. And also one of the x-mounts for the camera, which seems to have survived. I rebooted and all motors turned on so thats good. :) :)

The really bad thing is one the way down bouncing off the roof of the church I lost the micro chip that was being recorded on.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Robby

2. kenskid

#1... I would go find that memory card! Hell, the ONLY thing good about a bad crash is to show everyone what happened and how. It's fun to discuss and we all learn a thing or two!

3. phantomflyer

I'm not going to throw any dealers names out there like http://www.helipal.com/ or http://hobbyking.com/ because I don't pick fave's but if you don't find what you need from them you can just Google what your looking for and you'll get a list of place's that sell them!