Almost made it a month……….

Reaction score
Well, I almost made it whole month with my Vision 2. I had a little mishap with a church steeple about 150 yards away and 158 ft in the air. It is really hard to tell depth perception from that far (lesson learned). Now, where do I find the parts such as rotors and I need one motor on one of the arms because it jammed and the threads were stripped when trying to remove the rotor. And also one of the x-mounts for the camera, which seems to have survived. I rebooted and all motors turned on so thats good. :) :)

The really bad thing is one the way down bouncing off the roof of the church I lost the micro chip that was being recorded on.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Robby

#1... I would go find that memory card! Hell, the ONLY thing good about a bad crash is to show everyone what happened and how. It's fun to discuss and we all learn a thing or two!

rscruggs said:
Well, I almost made it whole month with my Vision 2. I had a little mishap with a church steeple about 150 yards away and 158 ft in the air. It is really hard to tell depth perception from that far (lesson learned). Now, where do I find the parts such as rotors and I need one motor on one of the arms because it jammed and the threads were stripped when trying to remove the rotor. And also one of the x-mounts for the camera, which seems to have survived. I rebooted and all motors turned on so thats good. :) :)

The really bad thing is one the way down bouncing off the roof of the church I lost the micro chip that was being recorded on.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Robby

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik