All the chargers all the same on P4's?

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a spare DJI Charger for a P4 Pro+ V2 ( I think I got all that right). Are they all the same? I'm just going to get a simple factory charger to have as a spare in my office to top off batteries during the day.

Reactions: Capt KO
I'm looking to get a spare DJI Charger for a P4 Pro+ V2 ( I think I got all that right). Are they all the same? I'm just going to get a simple factory charger to have as a spare in my office to top off batteries during the day.
I use one charger for all of my Phantom 4 drones. Never had any issues. Specifically the one I always leave at home and ready to go is the DJI 3-battery dock.

Reactions: BigAl07
I use one charger for all of my Phantom 4 drones. Never had any issues. Specifically the one I always leave at home and ready to go is the DJI 3-battery dock.

Thanks. I've got a Blue Box charger that stays in my car for charging but I'm going to source another "factory" charger just to have in my office. I just wanted to make sure all P4 batteries are the same in regards the charger.

Appreciate the input!! :)

Although @PhantomFandom replied to your original question, I want to add a little extra. The voltage output from the original P4 and P4Pcharger is exacly the same. What determines when to stop charging are the intelligent batteries. That is why you can use the same charger to charge both the original and High capacity batteries. Kinda like you can use any battery in all the P4 models.

I'm looking to get a spare DJI Charger for a P4 Pro+ V2 ( I think I got all that right). Are they all the same?
I own all Phantom 4 models. The chargers are all model PH4C100.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31