Airdata Stuff

Reaction score
Yesterday, for the first time in a while, I had a complete disconnect and emergency RTH. A controllable safe landing but left me wondering why. I think you guys can help. What other info do you need? TIA.

I don't see an obvious explanation. The downlink signal quality varied as expected with distance but there is no obvious explanation for the onset of uplink problems except to note that they started after the aircraft heading changed to face the home point.

I don't see an obvious explanation. The downlink signal quality varied as expected with distance but there is no obvious explanation for the onset of uplink problems except to note that they started after the aircraft heading changed to face the home point.

View attachment 110545
See sar. That's all I see too. I turned for home, saw where i was, beliving i hit RTH and that was it. I think i heard the RTH kick in then nothing. Knowing how reliable these birds are really helped me stay calm. Are you able to view my whole flight report? Thanks

See sar. That's all I see too. I turned for home, saw where i was, beliving i hit RTH and that was it. I think i heard the RTH kick in then nothing. Knowing how reliable these birds are really helped me stay calm. Are you able to view my whole flight report? Thanks

Just the first 200 s. You successfully initiated RTH at 156 seconds.

Just the first 200 s. You successfully initiated RTH at 156 seconds.
Guess these things happen huh sar? Thanks for checking tho. Kinda unnerved me a bit and made my DJI trust mode kick in. More flight experience logged and stored. Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl