P3 Firmware "aircraft firmware inconsistent" warning??

Reaction score
So the other day I started getting a firmware update required notice. Today I did the auto-update on the controller and that seemed fine and then I started getting a notice saying camera, aircraft, and battery needed a firmware update. I went through the tutorial on the DJI website and downloaded the zip file to the micro sd card. I inserted the sd card into the ac and turned the ac on but nothing seemed to happen. A little later i went out to try and fly and attached is a screenshot of what popped up on the screen and to my dismay, the ac refused to fly despite plenty of satellites and home point configured, etc. Each time I went to fly, whether in auto take off mode or CSC, it popped up the warning shown in the screenshot and would not allow me to fly. Any insight on what the issue is?? I want to practice the more advanced features on my P3P (home point, follow me, course lock, point of interest).

Attachments

• IMG_5078.PNG
    IMG_5078.PNG
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 627
simple aircraft isn't on right firmware so rc wont work try to download firmware on bird again

DJI website and downloaded the zip file to the micro sd card. I inserted the sd card into the ac and turned the ac on but nothing seemed to happen.

you have to unzip the file first then onto the sd card and put into AC

So the other day I started getting a firmware update required notice. Today I did the auto-update on the controller and that seemed fine and then I started getting a notice saying camera, aircraft, and battery needed a firmware update. I went through the tutorial on the DJI website and downloaded the zip file to the micro sd card. I inserted the sd card into the ac and turned the ac on but nothing seemed to happen. A little later i went out to try and fly and attached is a screenshot of what popped up on the screen and to my dismay, the ac refused to fly despite plenty of satellites and home point configured, etc. Each time I went to fly, whether in auto take off mode or CSC, it popped up the warning shown in the screenshot and would not allow me to fly. Any insight on what the issue is?? I want to practice the more advanced features on my P3P (home point, follow me, course lock, point of interest).
also next time you don't have to due firmware upgrade many people don't if its flying right just leave it alone

Thanks! It looks like I failed to unzip the zip file prior to putting it on the sd card. :D
Just unzipped it and redid everything and went through the update on the ac and then checked the text file on the sd card afterwards and it said results were success. WIll be out flying again in a bit tonight so hopefully all goes well. o_O:)o_O

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl