Aircraft Disconnected

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I bought my drone last year and flew it a few times with no problems but just short flights as I am a beginner. It's been about 8 months since I last flew. I set it all up this morning to fly again and I could not get the app to connect to the drone. The drone will connect to the remote and fly but with no connection to the app or GPS so I get no picture from the camera.

I know I'm doing something wrong and I'm sure the fix is simple but I read through the manual but could not find the problem.

Help anyone?
Thanks
Shawn

What device are you using?
Thanks for the reply. I'm using an iPad3. It worked last November. It also worked then on my iPhone7. I was going to delete the DJIGO app and re-install it and see if that helps but open to other suggestions

@NOLA Boater,
Does your mobile device see the WiFi from the remote?
And are you connected to it?

Rod

@NOLA Boater,
Does your mobile device see the WiFi from the remote?
And are you connected to it?

Rod
Yes, it sees it in "Settings" and it appears to connect but I do not see the "Wifi" icon in the upper left corner of my iPad and I can't remember if I am supposed to. Couldn't find anything in the manual that talked about it.

I would tell your iPad to forget the network, then reconnect and default pass I think 12341234. Should be on the back of your remote.

You don't the Phantom powered on for this test.

Rod

I would tell your iPad to forget the network, then reconnect and default pass I think 12341234. Should be on the back of your remote.

You don't the Phantom powered on for this test.

Rod
Tried that Saturday when I was trying to connect everything. No change. Thanks for the response....

Do you think your getting connected?
Try connecting to the remote with another device, even a computer.

Rod

Even your iPad should show you what ip address is when you connected to the remote, if the remote is doing it job.

Rod

My P3S it kind of toast, but I will check the connection with a Laptop to the remote when I get home. I'm sure I have tried it before and posted the answer here, in the last 6 months.:rolleyes:

Rod

My P3S it kind of toast, but I will check the connection with a Laptop to the remote when I get home. I'm sure I have tried it before and posted the answer here, in the last 6 months.:rolleyes:

Rod
I looked for and read all I could find on this topic but no definitive answers. Thanks again.

OK, thanks for reminding me, I get home and well, mind set changes, its actually behind me and I powered it on.
I get a red, because is not connected, three green for battery level and I will try a laptop connect, this one, a older one, android tablet, and an old iPhone4s, and a?

Rod

Crap, if you in a hurry, i had a SSID: Look above, I will start looking for the remote reset sequence, but I bet you got it memorized by know. Do you know what it is, all of my device can see it so far.

Rod

Ok, I got my iPhone 7 connected to the P3S remote, the
Ssid:Look Above
Pass: lookabove

Testing old laptop now..

So, both the iPhone 7, and a old HP laptop, win XP connected to the remote, in both cases the ip address it assigned to the connecting device was 192.168.1.20, the gateway is blank (Windows) the Router is blank (crApple).

#1 If your get a Ip Address like above, then you are connected to the RC.

Rod

Had similar problem, one day it worked,next day it did,not. Ended up reinstalling djigo along with doing an upgrade apple was asking me to do to my iPad Air which is devise I fly with and problem went away.you may have to log out then in again to dji but this solved the problem for me hth

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic