Air Space over Private Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I see this, the hotel personnel are not telling you not to fly, but not use their private property to take off. You can use the air space over their property, but not its land. I had the same situation once in a beach front hotel and i had to take off from the beach and fly over the hotel, take plenty of photos and vids without any further problem.

CameraGuy said:
Interesting thread.

What I don't get is why your attitude is so aggressive. You described the property as having no trees, nothing special, just open space. So what the desire to fly over a waste land?

I have to say I am on the side of the Hotel. For all the reasons posted earlier. Insurance, noise, privacy, etc.

It appeared to me this became some sort of cause for you. "My rights are being violated..."

What happened to politeness and people taking other people's wishes into consideration. There are tons of great places to fly. Beside some hotel - well why is it so important other than your rights?

This world would be a lot better if we all started our day with the idea we were going to be nice to someone that day. Just one person. Regardless of rights, laws and all that other crap we stand behind.

My 2 cents.

BTW, why didn't we get a link to the footage you recorded, or did you really just fly without a camera on it.

D

A few post back he stated he was not going to fly there and moving on regardless to his feelings. Seems as though all is well, time to move on. I think most everyone can agree that you should not roll over every time but you should pick & choose your battles with common sense as your guide.

Looks like this thread has a conclusion so I'll go ahead and close it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20