Agricultural Drones

Reaction score
First I should qualify myself as being very close to buying my first drone - registered for a 2-day training course at the end of the month and having zero experience flying drones. Earlier in life I did attain my private pilots license with a multi engine / IFR endorsement and have owned a Mooney 201 & Beechcraft P-Baron.

I have always had a passion for photography, technology and regularly check the website stoppers.com for the latest on what's happening in commercial photography. One of this morning's feature articles is "Agricultural Drones Will Be A 2.9 Billion $ Industry By 2021. This led me to the website deploydrone.com and a whole new revelation to me on what's happening in the world of drones.

Phantom Pilots has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge on drones. It's a great source of information for me. For the most part I've found it to be a group very knowledgeable participants helping one another. (with the odd "nut bar") Thank you.

This isn't an endorsement of DeployDrone - I've obviously never used it - but it is interesting to see how advanced things are becoming.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj