Aftermarket tracking

I know these aren't the Marco Polo forums but I figured I'd ask. I received the rc model system. I charged the unit as instructed and tried to power on the tag. It takes me about 30 attempts to power it on. Same while trying to power it off. I can only assume the switch is defective. Anyone else experience this? Am I doing something wrong?
On mine you have to hold the button down a few secs to turn on and also off. Turning On it flashes 3 to tell you it's fully charged and turning off it comes on a few secs and goes off. Mine also is the dog tag style LOL

I spoke with the president of the company. He returned my support email within a half hour. After a quick troubleshoot he determined the unit was defective. He's sending out a new one. Although I received a defective product he handled it very well.

Reactions: Jbundy63
I spoke with the president of the company. He returned my support email within a half hour. After a quick troubleshoot he determined the unit was defective. He's sending out a new one. Although I received a defective product he handled it very well.
Dang that's sucks! But glad their taking care of it [emoji106]

I think it requires a minimum of 2G. I will check the literature that came with mine, and post in a bit. Once 2G goes away....should work fine on 3G and 4G. but I will check that.

Have you ever checked if it works with 3G networks as well, MDR? I'm interested in getting one but I'm afraid the device no longer works after 2G networks are shut down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers