After all the new updates, are you still experiencing problems

Hi- am a 1st time flyer, have flown the Phantom4 only 3 times, each time the videos have green patches on the screen. The video is very choppy... Any advice on what to do would be grateful.
Am using an Ipad mini. Even if I am not recording, it is still very patchy & lime green lines, squares etc are all over the screen.
I had the same issue with mine. Someone suggested uninstalling the app then plug the iPad in and start the transmitter and the drone and it prompted me to download the required dji app. It worked a treat

Last edited:
I had the same issue with mine. Someone suggested uninstalling the app then plug the iPad in and start the transmitter and the drone and it prompted me to down the required dji app. It worked a treat
Ah but I was just looking at the box the P4 came in after reading someone else's comments. I have an "ipad mini" which according to the box says it isn't compatible...... only ipad mini 2 - 3 - 4 etc....
Frustrated!

Ah but I was just looking at the box the P4 came in after reading someone else's comments. I have an "ipad mini" which according to the box says it isn't compatible...... only ipad mini 2 - 3 - 4 etc....
Frustrated!
Bugger! Hang in there these things are awesome

Bugger! Hang in there these things are awesome
I have to hang in there! Our company has many villas to video & being in Greece, the scenery here is beautiful from the ground point of view, but from up there it is even better. Just with a couple of videos I took. Apart from the green patchy lines, which as i said I think it is the ipad mini, the actual video movements of the camera are NOT the smooth ones that i have seen from other P4 videos...
I am such a novice at this, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

But first I have to figure out how to 'cut' a long video I took in order to share here...to see what the heck I am doing wrong!

I have to hang in there! Our company has many villas to video & being in Greece, the scenery here is beautiful from the ground point of view, but from up there it is even better. Just with a couple of videos I took. Apart from the green patchy lines, which as i said I think it is the ipad mini, the actual video movements of the camera are NOT the smooth ones that i have seen from other P4 videos...
I am such a novice at this, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

But first I have to figure out how to 'cut' a long video I took in order to share here...to see what the heck I am doing wrong!

Windows Movie Maker is a free and very easy to use program to start with to learn basic editing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik