After a crash and shell replacement, No battery data being sent..

Reaction score
After replacing the shell, I did not see any other damage, when I power everything on, I get a warning, Motor overload. Aircraft will decelerate. Then Battery Error. There is no battery telemetry being sent from the P3Pro. Any help out there? GPS works, Compass calibrated. Under Aircraft status, it says Invalid Battery, any ideas out there? Thanks in advance!!

sure did. I am wondering if there is a data cable I might have missed...it was a pretty good crash, the mother board was knocked loose, I did not see any breaks in the board. how does the data from the battery get to the mother board and then sent to the RC?

Reactions: mmp3
There is no battery telemetry being sent from the P3Pro. Any help out there?
Usually when people have posted a similar question, the issue is the cable that goes to the small spring loaded data pins. Perhaps give that a quick check.

P3 Data Pins.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
yep, you nailed it, I missed the little two wire connector into the mother board...thanks!!
so I took it out for a flight, started to take off about 2' ,when it went up, it tilted and drifting abruptly to the right. Broke a couple blades when it hit the house. So I ran it without blades, when I tilt it, a very loud whine comes from inside the shell, motors sound ok..Is there a gyroscope on the motor board? guess I am screwed..thanks for any help!!

sounds like there is a fan in the VPS, variable propeller speed unit? never saw that...???

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor