AE locked!!!

Reaction score
how do i unlock AE on my P3P ,when I fly over a dark area the video goes dark, when I fly over a light area it goes almost white, I can't keep up with it by just turning the right wheel, see on my screen that the AE is locked !!!!!

how do i unlock AE on my P3P ,when I fly over a dark area the video goes dark, when I fly over a light area it goes almost white, I can't keep up with it by just turning the right wheel, see on my screen that the AE is locked !!!!!
does it unlock if u touch the screen in a light or dark area?

Reactions: Capt KO
does it unlock if u touch the screen in a light or dark area?
just been reading more about AE and I think i
I got more idea of what to do tomorrow but many thanks for replying, didn't realise that I could tap on the screen, out here in bright spanish sun then flying over dark areas it made my videos crap but tomorrow might be better, in the UK I don't have any problem with the dull weather we normally get. thanks

Reactions: JoBe
The colours sre much better if there is no sun. The best is bright cloudy situation. The sensor can not handle such huge light differences from shade to bright sun. If you'll do that manually such adjustments will be pretty disturbing in the video. Better to use proper filter.

Reactions: Capt KO
The colours sre much better if there is no sun. The best is bright cloudy situation. The sensor can not handle such huge light differences from shade to bright sun. If you'll do that manually such adjustments will be pretty disturbing in the video. Better to use proper filter.

well before I tookoff today i had camera looking at a certain spot and tuched to green square on the screen, not sure what it done but the same flight as yesterday came out ok even when looking directly towards the sun with it reflecting off the sea, before the video went almost black but this time it was ok ,see video.

Reactions: JoBe
Probably you set the brightnes to that point and everything else were brighter or darker. It turned out just right for that location. Taking a video you can adjust brightness also by vertical movements of the cam, depends how high you want the horizont to be. More sky usualy result in darker picture and vice versa.

Probably you set the brightnes to that point and everything else were brighter or darker. It turned out just right for that location. Taking a video you can adjust brightness also by vertical movements of the cam, depends how high you want the horizont to be. More sky usualy result in darker picture and vice versa.
Many thanks, i expect others wish they had more fingers at times

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4