Advanced camera in a Pro V2.0

Reaction score
Can a Phantom 4 Advanced camera/gimbal be used in a Pro V2.0? Thinking of upgrading drone but using the camera I have. I thought I read they were the same. Can someone with more experience comment on this?

Thanks,

Roger

Basically the same. I believe someone mentioned once that the V2 has a different chip on one of the boards but ………..

Might have an opportunity to buy a V2 without controller, batteries, camera, etc. I could then use the camera off my Advanced if it would work.

Don't know what else needed to add the camera but your remote won't work with V2. Remote not cheap.

Reactions: gppms
So, can anyone say for sure the Advanced camera will work in the Pro V 2.0?

Thanks,

Roger

It will work. May I ask what the going rate is for the V2 only is.
Also, are you sure it’s a V2? I have seen several sellers that claim they have a V2 and just don’t know the difference.

Droneted on the forum has a couple for $350. Some on eBay as well. $379 or BO.

I have a crashed P4P V1. Can I use parts from a P4 (non pro) to at least fix mine and get flying again? My camera was lost in the crash and I am not sure what else to do since the camera costs way too much to fix the drone. I am also wondering if the P4P and regular P4 batteries are the same. I have a line on a (cracked case easy fix) regular P4 for cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31