Adobe Premier Pro cc

Reaction score
Ok I can edit and post process photos but am clueless with videos. I set the P3SE to shoot 4k and watching it directly after exporting it from the sd card is fine but when I put it in Adobe Premier it becomes terrible quality.
Anybody use Adobe Prem to video edit phantom 3 SE 4K films? if so what would you advise. I have been looking on Youtube and one dude says create a new sequence and use DSLR ## and pick one of the 3 templates then change video size to 3840 x 2160 but it goes instantly crap when I play it off in Adobe Prem.

Just create a project. Import your clips into your bin. Then when you drag one into your timeline, it will automatically match the sequence to your clip format. Just make sure the format is the same for all the clips you're trying to put into a sequence.

Just create a project. Import your clips into your bin. Then when you drag one into your timeline, it will automatically match the sequence to your clip format. Just make sure the format is the same for all the clips you're trying to put into a sequence.

Yep did that and stuck some music to it but viewing it in premier it looks terrible but since picking the righ template and changing the size the end result is better. Thanks for the response. I'll study a lot of youtube films to get better in AP.

Yep did that and stuck some music to it but viewing it in premier it looks terrible but since picking the righ template and changing the size the end result is better. Thanks for the response. I'll study a lot of youtube films to get better in AP.
I don't use (rent) Premiere. Nevertheless, all of these programs have similarities. What happens when you render the finished video? What kind of computer are you using in terms of processor speed, ram, etc.? 4K needs a lot of firepower.

If it's looking bad only while editing, check your video preview settings. You can adjust these to meet your needs.

I don't use (rent) Premiere. Nevertheless, all of these programs have similarities. What happens when you render the finished video? What kind of computer are you using in terms of processor speed, ram, etc.? 4K needs a lot of firepower.

If it's looking bad only while editing, check your video preview settings. You can adjust these to meet your needs.

My PC aint top end I7 16gb ram and a Geforce RTX 2070 I believe its the preview issue but what I do notice if I choose the DSLR template for the sequence and set the size 3840 x 2160 (4K) when I come to loading the video I get told it dont match the sequence and can choose to ignore or use the video settings. If I ignore I just see a thumb nail film in the editing review section. If I choose use video settings the output film is bad quality and blotchy.
I am really going to have to read up on premiere.

I use an I7 and less powerful graphics card with no problems in Vegas Pro. The answer, I believe, lies within your settings.

Just for fun, try downloading a 30-day free trial of another program and see what happens.

Ok I can edit and post process photos but am clueless with videos. I set the P3SE to shoot 4k and watching it directly after exporting it from the sd card is fine but when I put it in Adobe Premier it becomes terrible quality.
Anybody use Adobe Prem to video edit phantom 3 SE 4K films? if so what would you advise. I have been looking on Youtube and one dude says create a new sequence and use DSLR ## and pick one of the 3 templates then change video size to 3840 x 2160 but it goes instantly crap when I play it off in Adobe Prem.
There are different settings for viewing. Try exporting the footage and see how the resulting footage looks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj