Adding a screen to a stock phantom 4 pro v2.0 remote controller

Reaction score
Question for the group. I just purchased a v2.0 phantom and I'm trying to find out if I can add a display to the non display controller. Thanks in advance!
F02DD270-192F-4716-99A1-92E36D86356F.jpeg

My research post forum post is pointing towards a "Not possible" answer.
Might be possible, maybe no one has tryed but you'll have to open remote to see if there's a plug inside for it,,you might be first to do it ;)

I did find this.....since your remote not the built in screen model it might not work......
Screenshot_20200607-171603_Chrome.jpg

Question for the group. I just purchased a v2.0 phantom and I'm trying to find out if I can add a display to the non display controller. Thanks in advance! View attachment 118966
No you can not. It isn't just the display that is different between the two controllers. The circuit boards inside are different as well.

No you cannot do that , this is only the lcd display there is a main board with the cpu for the lcd display behind of the remote control ,it is easier for you just to buy a crystal sky monitor or buy the smart controller which is now compatible with the p4p v2.0

I don't quite understand. You have aP4P with build in screen or no. At first case you need to replace the original with I suppose bigger one. It is not possible says DJI. I was looking for one of Inspire but no go.

No you cannot do that , this is only the lcd display there is a main board with the cpu for the lcd display behind of the remote control ,it is easier for you just to buy a crystal sky monitor or buy the smart controller which is now compatible with the p4p v2.0

Smart controller arrived!

Reactions: gppms
Well, I am not really sure actually, but as I know it is impossible. When I got my phantom 4 pro v2.0 remote controller, I also wanted to add another screen to it. I actually thought that is a really great idea, however I never could actually find how to do it. I mean, all the forums say that it is not possible. However, I have seen a certain guy on youtube who has actually done it. Even more, he gave a certain "how to rotate pc screen guide" regarding the same thing. Honestly, I do not know if you can do that, taking into consideration the fact that most people say that it is not possible.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.