Add music

Reaction score
So can you fine folks tell me where you find your music to add to vids...without violating utube copyright, or heck, forget utube, I'll use vimeo, just curious where I can look for background music for my flights...I'm new :-/
Thx!!

If you have any kind of musical ability, I recommend writing and recording your own ques which is what I usually do. Because chances are what you write on your own will be as good or better than most open license music you'll find out there.

That being said, this link lists 20 sites that host open license music.
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/creative-common-music-download/

If you google creative commons music you will likely find more sites where open license music is available for download. Keep in mind that most creative commons license music is produced by rank amateurs and sounds like it. So expect to spend some time digging if you want to find stuff that fits your video and is more or less listenable.

I just used the add music button on YouTube. They have tons of stuff you can choose from. But I couldn't seem to edit it to make it fade out at the end. I'll wind up downloading a bunch and adding it through my editor, Power Director 13. I can do all that stuff in it, once I figure out how.

Reactions: Tricky
If you're interested in getting into another hobby, you can make your own music with a software called " ableton "

Vimeo also has a music library of both free tracks and others that you can license for a fee. For my professional work I use The Music Bed or Premium Beat. They have huge libraries and tracks start around $39

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4