AD3 and RC mismatch

Reaction score
Hi all.
I recently spun up my Advanced P3 and RC but am finding something not correct: It worked just fine months ago.
Whether i start the RC, then AD P3 or in reverse, the DJI Go app displays only the Pro P3. I cannot drop down the P3 screen to choose the model I want to launch.
Never had this problem. Do I need to reinstall the software on both Ad3 and RC? I did the RC link to the AD3 but to no joy...
Please advise...

So, in my opinion, I wouldn’t rush to do any updates. Is It correct that the ac and controller are not connecting? This could be as simple as a bad usb cable or bad usb board on the remote controller.
Were you able to start the motors? This just sounds to me like a disconnect issue. There is no harm in deleting the DJI GO app and then reinstall. Start with the simple, safe things first.
Please keep us informed.

HI, I completely agree in terms start out small work the problem one step at a time.
So, my only choice is to select the camera button below the P3P and get all the telemetry, no camera rendering. I can adjust the camera gimble but that is it, no motor spin but the controller does indicate "ready for takeoff". I also get a red banner on top of tablet indicating weak rc transmission. I will adjust my connections, adjust my ground zero position and retry another day once rain ceases around here. Much obliged for your insight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31