Abnormal Status and aircraft upgrade error

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out why this thing shows error when I have done the update more than once.

And when you put the card on aircraft turn on and waiting for the update the little lights on the gimbal need to turn on red and green and you start to hear a beep beep so many times and the aircraft is turning off and more you need waiting to the light turn green completely

And when you put the card on aircraft turn on and waiting for the update the little lights on the gimbal need to turn on red and green and you start to hear a beep beep so many times and the aircraft is turning off and more you need waiting to the light turn green completely
Thanks, I will try that. I have another battery and tried it and the problem was gone so maybe my second battery needs to be updated. I didn't fly it all winter.

Keep in mind that a bunch of newbs like me are reading your post to get an idea of what else can go wrong with these birds. 91 reads with no response ain't that bad; I posted a fascinating question about whether or not you could fly further in ground effect and the great grandchildren of the original crickets chirping on that thread are working it now. Everyone who read that post and failed to respond has made a powerful enemy and I will deal with you all after Mom calls me upstairs for Mac and cheese.....
I get the Mac and Cheese, but who eats "upstairs?"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl