AAAHhhhhh ... Mistakes were made!!!! (Mavic Air)

Reaction score
So today I went out to fly in my normal spot as I have been there about 5 times already and know the area pretty well , well I thought so

Took my 1 month old Mavic air up and started taking some videos and a friend arrives to come and join in. And obviously I want to show off the baby!

Put it in sport mode and zoom zoom zoom up and down past us eye level zoom zoom zoom over head straight in to a [Language Removed] tree.

Yea I know [Language Removed]!

Could it be fixed? Going to cost me a arm and a leg? Any advice?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 534
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    647.3 KB · Views: 586
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    655.1 KB · Views: 540
Last edited by a moderator:
So today I went out to fly in my normal spot as I have been there about 5 times already and know the area pretty well , well I thought so

Took my 1 month old Mavic air up and started taking some videos and a friend arrives to come and join in. And obviously I want to show off the baby!

Put it in sport mode and zoom zoom zoom up and down past us eye level zoom zoom zoom over head straight in to a [Language Removed] tree.

Yea I know [Language Removed]!

Could it be fixed? Going to cost me a arm and a leg? Any advice?
Welcome to the forum .
My advice to start with after seeing the language removed in your post is to read our guidelines Community Rules Then I would suggest you join the Mavic forum
image.png
as that is where you need to be .You can find it at bottom of page .

Reactions: captainmilehigh
It's a photography drone, not a race drone. These don't even do half the speeds that race quads do, either, so it's not nearly as impressive as watching one of those shoot past you at 100mph. If you want to show off, either do it at an altitude where you cannot hit anything, or do it with a cheaper race quad.

Thanks guys im more chilled now seeing that i can fix it and not for a arm and a leg . Sorry about the language was a bit down !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1