A Phantom 3 In Iceland

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my video with you.
I had the chance to visit Iceland earlier in May, and it was the best time of my life!
Here is my video of it. Shot in 1080p in 60p and exported in 24p.

enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Amazing!
I was there in 2007... wish I had my P3, definitely the best country I ever visited...

Very cool video. Great job. I was squirming a bit when you were flying through the rain though. You probably should have brought it in a little sooner.

Very nice video, I Iove Iceland, been there twice, without the phantom unfortunately, but definitely with next time!

Great, so not only do I spend 1600.00 to get going, I now have to go to Iceland too? Beautiful video, can't say that I will be able to top that here in Alabama, but we'll give it a run for it's money!

That waterfall is spectacular. At first I thought you were only going to show those guys walking up the stairs...HaHa

Hi guys,

I had the chance to visit Iceland earlier in May, and it was the best time of my life!

enjoy

I love Iceland. I recognise a number of your locations. Nice video. Thanks for posting

Hi guys,

enjoy

Brilliant video I went on a school trip once , seeing the waterfall at the start brought so many memories back, great seeing it from a different perspective

Thank you guys! Iceland was amazing. The most beautiful place i've ever been. I shot everything in 1080p 60p left it in auto most of the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.