A few questions

I use PC Ground Station on a P2 for nearly all my work (Inspire now too with 3rd party beta software), I presume functionality is similar.

All my mapping missions start manually by getting the P2 in the air and testing the basic control functions and looking out for any odd flight characteristics. Then I hit GO.

For those asking about when you can take control back...as long as your RC and AC are within range of each other flick into ATTI mode and back into GPS and you have control back.

As in most countries you have to be able to control your AC at all times and still be VLOS you are fairly safe about staying within control range. The danger is when you fly BLOS on waypoints you rarely have a connection with the AC and are not able to manually take control therefore there is escalated risk to the AC and property or whatever is on the ground. A) you can't see it and B) you have no flight control. It's just good practice to do what you can to fly safely using GS which is really quite advanced technology and needs a little more thought at the planning stage compared to normal flights.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik