A decision to be made...

Joined
May 17, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
11
Age
120
So I have this weird predicament. First world kinda problem. I have the P3 on "Pre-Order" at B&H. It comes with an extra battery and a Manfrotto bag. Love these two item and will get them both anyways. This package is not going to ship until who knows when. I don't think they will ship things separate. See here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1140062-REG/dji_phantom_3_professional_extra.html

Choices are:

1. Wait for B&H and get everything later on, but all at once (maybe as long as a month wait).

2. Buy from the last no name people on Amazon that have some left and then have the P3 with nothing to store it in, or extra battery, ect until the other stuff comes through. Also, if something is wrong with it, it may be hard to get replacement worked out since these sellers have like 3 lifetime ratings on Amazon (No one uses them).

With the battery shortage, is it better to just wait in your opinion or just get it in pieces? I know I know, its my decision, we cant make it for you ect ect, but I would like some opinions.
 

msinger

Approved Vendor
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
31,299
Reaction score
10,439
Location
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Website
PhantomHelp.com

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
139,732
Messages
1,441,369
Members
101,477
Latest member
timbo61