A complete beginners FPV kit - Parrot Mambo FPV

Reaction score
Hi all
Clearly not a Phantom post, but I've been wondering about getting into FPV flying minidrones but was put off by the cost of all the kit. So I picked up the Parrot Mambo FPV which has everything you need for the basic intro into this area. Obviously very much a beginner's drone, but it lets you get a feel for this way of flying without putting too much money at risk. And you get everything you need in the box, with no further building necessary.

I've no doubt I'll move up from this very quickly, but it makes a nice addition to my Phantom 3S and my Mavic. All very different ways to fly.

Cheers,
Ian

I have been impressed with a couple of the Hubsan low cost FPV quads. The H502S x4 is selling now for under $120. Great little flyer, with FPV, RTH, follow me, headless mode and 10-12 minutes flute time. I got this to learn on before I step up to the Mavic pro. The other is the H107d FPV ( $50) but you use a smart phone app to control it.

Reactions: wellsi
I bought 3 of these for my boys for Christmas, they absolutely love them, I must say the Mambo FPV is one of the best entry level drones IMHO.

I bought 3 of these for my boys for Christmas, they absolutely love them, I must say the Mambo FPV is one of the best entry level drones IMHO.
You're right! I really was blown away and how nice and easy it was to set up and get flying! EVen if you're not after the FPV experience, it's a great starter drone.... Lot of fun, indoors and out...

Ian

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor