A Battery Deal

I dont think you're gonna find very good deals on genuine DJI batteries. DJI simply dont give their resellers that kind of margin. A low price is probably the best indication of forgery (or at least grey market).

As I see it you have two options: if you must be sure to have an original battery, buy it from DJI directly for list price. If you want a good deal on a battery, search for one with plenty of positive feedback and then stop caring if the label was properly faked or not.

Just to B&h for 118. If you want it today, do like I do and go to Best Buy and they will price match B&H. I've never even seen a B&H but they price match them. I've done it 3 times now.

I posted a seller on Amazon that has them on sale on occasion for $99.00, they are authentic.They are a DJI distributor. So, yes you can get a good deal on authentic batteries. No problem.
I dont think you're gonna find very good deals on genuine DJI batteries. DJI simply dont give their resellers that kind of margin. A low price is probably the best indication of forgery (or at least grey market).

As I see it you have two options: if you must be sure to have an original battery, buy it from DJI directly for list price. If you want a good deal on a battery, search for one with plenty of positive feedback and then stop caring if the label was properly faked or not.

This is the reason I share a $115 price yesterday of 100% genuine DJI battery that does not last until today.

Man I miss the prices I was getting when the P4 first launched. Should have bought more than 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez