A Battery Deal

I believe he is sharing an ebay llnk (via the title) to a good price on P3 Batteries.
I believe so too. The eBay link was not there when I commented above though ;)

As for the deal, it's a good buy. And, it's surely authentic since the seller is an authorized DJI dealer.

Any difference between P3A and P3P that I should consider? I have a P3A, or they are same for both?
They are the same.

Jet is showing them for $149.00 plus shipping?

Jet has terrible listings and worse search ability. There are several prices for the same sale.

Jet.com

upload_2016-6-14_12-33-3.png

FYI, this same deal is also available here on Amazon.
Watch that amazon one...I ordered a battery from them and it was a knockoff..At least I think it was. No sticker on it, the writing on the battery itself was different, it never even said the word phantom on it. I sent it back, actually it was picked up today to go back to amazon.

I bought a battery for $99.00 from Amazon Prime when I bought my Advanced.

Attachments

• Amazon.png
    Amazon.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 298
Watch that amazon one...I ordered a battery from them and it was a knockoff..At least I think it was. No sticker on it, the writing on the battery itself was different, it never even said the word phantom on it. I sent it back, actually it was picked up today to go back to amazon.
If you're fearing knockoff batteries on Amazon, then make sure you buy from an authorized DJI dealer. Camrise (an authorized DJI dealer) is selling batteries for $118 on Amazon here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj