$ 86.99 NEW Phantom 1's

Is the $86.99 Phantom 1 a scam or fire sale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It comes with extra props and battery. Seems to good to be true. Is it a scam?
What you just put up don't show me nothing to even comment to .
I do know if it to good to be true than it isn't . Got a wood fish to prove it :D

This is what the first link says.

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 5.08.43 PM.png

Just as an aside, here's a scenario some have encounted.

You order something on eBay from a seller in China. It seems a bit too good to be true, but you go ahead because of eBay and PayPal's buyer protection policies.

You receive something that isn't what you ordered, so you open an "Item Not as Described" case at eBay. eBay tells you to return the item for a full refund. You mail the item to the address in China. Ten days later, the seller closes the case saying that you did not return the item. You have tracking showing that you sent the item. But, it doesn't matter because the tracking shows the item still on its way, not delivered. Eventually ... after a long time ... the item is returned to you because the address in China was not valid.

So you are out what you paid plus the cost of return shipping.

-- Roger

Last edited:
Just as an aside, here's a scenario some have encounted.

You order something on eBay from a seller in China. It seems a bit too good to be true, but you go ahead because of eBay and PayPal's buyer protection policies.

You receive something that isn't what you ordered, so you open an "Item Not as Described" case at eBay. eBay tells you to return the item for a full refund. You mail the item to the address in China. Ten days later, the seller closes the case saying that you did not return the item. You have tracking showing that you sent the item. But, it doesn't matter because the tracking shows the item still on its way, not delivered. Eventually ... after a long time ... the item is returned to you because the address in China was not valid.

So you are out wait you paid plus the cost of return shipping.

-- Roger
Did you buy the P2V+'s for $20.00 each jadebox last year too :DI bought 6 as a joke on here and was funny as I got a little fish back !!
Did get my money back and a few of us did it and did have a few laughs . Is a long thread in here somewhere with it .
I did have to send a fish back and show I had shipped but the fish came back to me as the address wasn't right .
Bad thing about the whole joke was the fish I sent back wasn't the one I got but one I got at the bait shop and when it got back ...
well you know
skunk-13.gif
:eek::D

No, I didn't get involved with that. It's just a common scam that's talked about pretty often in the eBay discussion groups.

If the item in the original post is the same kind of deal, the seller may have a more difficult time getting away with it since the listing violates eBay's "Item Location" policy.

-- Roger

Reactions: dirkclod
Ebay took down the fraudulent listing. Turns out he sold six at 86.99 first. :eek: His e-bay name was "Youngjslime" The name was what kept me from jumping on the deal..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31