8 pin ribbon cable

Reaction score
Morning, I have a wire that send from cameras to display and it is out of the connector. tried replacing it but if you hold it I can get display. Where can I purchase a ribbon cable for a P3A?

A photograph would be useful so we can positively ID the cable!
IMG_8960.JPGIMG_8962.JPG s-l500.jpg

Thanks Ianzone, I did unplug and reinsert wire and then hot glued the ribbon cable to the connector. Works on the bench have not flown it yet.

Thanks cheddarman, I did fly it and keep getting weak video signal, locks on one image for a while then gets another, sometimes it will work for a minute or so.

If you "repaired" your cable by just pushing the wires back in, there is probably still a lose connection which shows with the vibration of flying.
Suggest a new cable, they're cheap enough!

Morning, I have a wire that send from cameras to display and it is out of the connector. tried replacing it but if you hold it I can get display. Where can I purchase a ribbon cable for a P3A?
Hello… Have you searched AliExpress ..? .. I have seen spare parts even for the Phantom 1 .. !! .. Test you do not lose anything, the detail is waiting for the arrival of the shipment. Good luck! ?

Ebay you can get almost anything you need for DJI drones . You can get a lot of dji replacement parts from Amazon .
And you could try DJI.com . I like to use genuine dji parts to be sure they fit .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers