8/30/17 latest DJI update and test flight data

Reaction score
I had a physical scheduled in the afternoon so I figured a great day to fly in the morning before my dr. appointment. when I got set to fly I got a notice that another update /bug fix was ready for my I pad .after experiencing the reported issues from the last one I obviously had my reservations but pulled the trigger and updated with updated firmware as well .after a flawless update I took her out to the desert in las vegas to see what she could do.after a short flight with no issues I sent her out at max altitude and about 3.5 miles (by far the farthest ive ever flown!!!)using only parabolic reflectors.. with no blips ,beeps, pixilation, green etc......instantly WTF !!! all of a sudden lost signal ! ...aircraft disconnected! ok stay frosty it will RTH am i right ?...nothing OMG ........message RTH? hell yes return to home ! ...ah signal back and bird is homeward bound but now battery going ..critical warning ....with the battery going dead I heard her first then saw her coming over the mountain towards home .she landed perfectly safe right where she took off from.......at the Doctors office I was informed they would need a urine sample ,a stool sample ,and a semen sample .....I just gave them my undershorts and said youll find everything you need in here ....

I can imagine how it felt when you thought it was of the radar :confused:
I am glad you got it back.
What was the reason to fly so far in the first place?

Reactions: Morningdewd

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj