500m limit cracked yet? Not buying P3 before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What's up there,

Has anyone been able to crack the 500m altitude limit yet? I don't mean any weird RTH gimmick, but a real solution via software or some kind of firmware hack. I have the P2V+ and I'm not trading it away until it's confirmed I can fly as high as I want.

I'm also willing to pay good money for a solution, be it an Android app or whatever else.

Completely idiotic these kinds of restrictions.

Reactions: PaulJohn
Lol oh boy. Here we go.
Here ya go Julius..here's ya a picture for that.
Can't be everywhere at the right time !
Feel free ta use it :D
Oh Boy.jpg
;)

No not really.

Yes, really. Hitting a plane would be about as likely as winning the lottery jackpot, even less probable. And even if a plane would ram into a phantom, what kind of damage would it do? Few scratches on the paint job at most. These things hit massive birds all the time and nothing happens.

It's in the alpha that you can have joining the gougle group. It has full P3 and I1 support
shiaat, if this is the case, I'm gonna go check it out. Dying to give my money to DJI for this beauty, but I'm not having anyone tell me what to do and how to fly. I'm a 42 year old man. My parents are dead. The times of telling me what to do are long gone.

Hitting a plane would be about as likely as winning the lottery jackpot, even less probable. And even if a plane would ram into a phantom, what kind of damage would it do? Few scratches on the paint job at most. These things hit massive birds all the time and nothing happens.
I think I know someone who would disagree...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers