4K Controller Mod

Reaction score
Thinking about ordering the ITE LITE DBS01.2 from MAXX UAV.

Have been looking for a DYI video on utube, found one but not very helpful.

Has anyone done this modification and have link to a clear detailed video?

Thanks

You might search under P3S instead of P34K. The stock antennas look different but the transmitters are basically the same.

this is the only one I found and I did do mine off this video even though its crappy the install is easy enough I had done several installs to the P3S prior so I had a good idea of what was required. If your still apprehensive Id be happy to do it for you just pay shipping to me and back to you takes an hour because I take my time and make sure all connections are good before I button the controller back up so turnaround is around 24 hours to receive it do the mod and ship it back I would suggest Priority mail

Reactions: Kpa5
Thanks Epicdoom,
Did sit through this video and a couple of others, extender is on it’s way to me now.
The “clean install” kit from Maxx Uav won’t work for my P3P 4K control....it would have allowed me to use existing antenna ports instead of drilling two holes in cover :(.

Will go real easy with the mod, however if I get stuck glad to know you are willing to help.
Have to get my repair skills in order at some point if I want fly right?

Reactions: epicdoom
Thanks Epicdoom,
Did sit through this video and a couple of others, extender is on it’s way to me now.
The “clean install” kit from Maxx Uav won’t work for my P3P 4K control....it would have allowed me to use existing antenna ports instead of drilling two holes in cover :(.

Will go real easy with the mod, however if I get stuck glad to know you are willing to help.
Have to get my repair skills in order at some point if I want fly right?
I agree Brother first hand is the best teacher IMO just take your time should go nice and smooth I should have shot some video of my p34k when I did mine I guess I could just pull it apart and redo it on video I have a 4K go pro so would be good quality will see what I have going on this weekend maybe ill do it Sunday morning the connections are the most important part IMO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT