4 Pro MP4

Reaction score
I have upgraded from 3 Advanced to 4 Pro Plus.

Cannot transfer MP4 files to computer and play. Will play fine on the dji controller but not on the computer. I might add I am able to transfer photos to the computer and download but not the MP4 files.

MP4 files worked fine on the 3 advanced. I noticed on the 3 Adv each MP4 file had a tag along file. That is not showing in the 4 Pro file.

Working on Windows 7 Home. Haven't tried on Windows 10.

What resolution are your MP4 files? If you are transferring 4K Res files, some PC's will not play these.

I have upgraded from 3 Advanced to 4 Pro Plus.

Cannot transfer MP4 files to computer and play. Will play fine on the dji controller but not on the computer. I might add I am able to transfer photos to the computer and download but not the MP4 files.

MP4 files worked fine on the 3 advanced. I noticed on the 3 Adv each MP4 file had a tag along file. That is not showing in the 4 Pro file.

Working on Windows 7 Home. Haven't tried on Windows 10.

Resolution is 4096X2160

Check your camera settings in your app and change it to 1080P, which is 1920x1080. See if you can transfer those and view. Then you will have your answer. That is most assuredly 4096x2160 is 4K.

Check your camera settings in your app and change it to 1080P, which is 1920x1080. See if you can transfer those and view. Then you will have your answer. That is most assuredly 4096x2160 is 4K.
Thanks a ton...that corrected the problem. I had looked at everything and was out of places to look. Even with the guys that sells these things.

Works great now!!!

No Problem. Happy Flying!;);)

How are you trying to transfer files?
If you are using a cable, that's the slow and complicated way.
The fastest and simplest way, and one which should work for any file, is to pull the SD card, put it in a $3 card reader adapter, put that in your computer and copy the files across.
Anything else is too slow and complicated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl