4 hours and 11 mins total flight time and my P3PRO is dead

No .. your problem is that you want to rant.
You've unfortunately run into a hardware error that can happen any time.
You haven't even given DJI an opportunity to fix things but want to rant heavily against DJI and whatever you imagine they might/might not do.
I've just seen how you've done this over on DJI's forum and there's no need for you to do it all again here.
I remind you of our community guidelines where you'll find this:
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Rant closed
Get a life. 5th Amendment, If it happened to you or you were not paid by or for selling DJI products you'd RANT your PANTS off!. Power Trip?

The Thai government paid dearly for such professional service as you must surely provide. 15-20K$... about 25% of their GDP

Whole thread read. OP - thank you for reporting the other end of ur rant - the success that you had. Most people wouldn't do that bc they might have felt embarrassed or what not. I appreciate that you took the time to tell us the outcome; as consumers on the forum we've seen our share of difficult customer service outcomes. DJI have appeared to work on this and your outcome supports it.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Whole thread read. OP - thank you for reporting the other end of ur rant - the success that you had. Most people wouldn't do that bc they might have felt embarrassed or what not. I appreciate that you took the time to tell us the outcome; as consumers on the forum we've seen our share of difficult customer service outcomes. DJI have appeared to work on this and your outcome supports it.

Thank you for taking the time to read and for your support. I admit that it was a pure rant, justified in my opinion but this forum Might not be the place for it or at least not the aggressive way It was written.

As for the conclusion, if I was "brave" enough to rant...the least I could do is admit I was wrong. Loud and clear just as my original rant.

Thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to read and for your support. I admit that it was a pure rant, justified in my opinion but this forum Might not be the place for it or at least not the aggressive way It was written.

As for the conclusion, if I was "brave" enough to rant...the least I could do is admit I was wrong. Loud and clear just as my original rant.

Thanks again.
I am glad you are on the forum and look forward to all of us continuing to share our frustrations and triumphs.

I am the owner of a 2 weeks old phantom 3 professional with 4 hr 11min total flight time !
NEVER crashed NEVER fell Never landed hard Never took off without all pre flight check ups and calibrations and NEVER HIT OR TOUCH anything. And today i got an "ESC status error" and my phantom will not take off. Latest firmware updated good on both the phantom and the rc.

I contacted the official dealer and he said that a part needs to be replaced.
I contacted DJI and they might consider a replacement - meaning - a prime collection assembled together from DJI's graveyard.

DJI is not supposed to be a cheap half way basic shitty drone company, Take pride of your product and take care of your client. i am not a kid, i do this for a living and i do not need to deal with this situation with 4 hours flight time.

Do i own a spare one ? No, and thank god for that. seeing how DJI handles it's clients, i rather wait for Gopro's version.
Do i understand that sometime electronics fail ? Yes, but they also need to understand that sometimes they fail way too early for it to be normal and change the bad drone with a new one.

what the hell is this ???? did i buy i cheap toy ?

Thank god that Gopro will have a drone out in 6 months, even if it's going to be not as good as DJI...wait...with DJI service protocol, with so many issues out there....i am sure that GOPRO's version will do better. and without a doubt, checked and tested, Gopro has an amazing customer service.
I will share this advise - Buy it from B H in New York and also sign up for the Square trade insurance.

I will share this advise - Buy it from B H in New York and also sign up for the Square trade insurance.
B&H and Square Trade Insurance. Believe it or not this insurance from B&H will protect you even from pilot error - and yes I've confirmed this and have it in writing

I love a happy ending!

Get a life. 5th Amendment, If it happened to you or you were not paid by or for selling DJI products you'd RANT your PANTS off!. Power Trip?
5th Amendment??? WTF are you smoking?? This is the internet! The US doesnt have control, not the ability to assess RIGHT to the INTERNET! You might want to go back to your bunker and think about that!

You DO realize @Liorpt isnt American? Dont you?
You do realize B&H ships internationally, don't you?
Shipping | B&H Photo Video
  • We ship worldwide (except to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, and Uganda).
Glad it worked out for Liorpt, sounds like he has a nice business. I hope he never has a customer freak out on him, though.;)

They sometimes do...and when they do and it's justified...i make sure they come out of the situation as happy and pleased as possible Money&Service wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fplvert
B&H and Square Trade Insurance. Believe it or not this insurance from B&H will protect you even from pilot error - and yes I've confirmed this and have it in writing
Apparently B&H stopped offering Square Trade Insurance on Drones at the beginning of this month. According to this thread, Square Trade will no longer insure drones for any reseller:

Has anyone that's bought a P3P from B&H also bought their "Square Trade" protection plan? | Page 2 | DJI Phantom Forum

No .. your problem is that you want to rant.
You've unfortunately run into a hardware error that can happen any time.
You haven't even given DJI an opportunity to fix things but want to rant heavily against DJI and whatever you imagine they might/might not do.
I've just seen how you've done this over on DJI's forum and there's no need for you to do it all again here.
I remind you of our community guidelines where you'll find this:

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Rant closed
Free speech, bebby.

Free speech, bebby.
I expected more from this forum. The Customer service offered by DJI is horrific. We as customers deserve to hear the good and the bad. There is no doubt that they make good drones but their customer service is sad. I have emailed and telephoned and never received even a reply. DJI can do the right thing and if they do i am sure he would also post the positives too. It would be tragic if this great forum stops allowing free speech.

Reactions: John N Kronyak
I expected more from this forum. The Customer service offered by DJI is horrific. We as customers deserve to hear the good and the bad. There is no doubt that they make good drones but their customer service is sad. I have emailed and telephoned and never received even a reply. DJI can do the right thing and if they do i am sure he would also post the positives too. It would be tragic if this great forum stops allowing free speech.
This is the internet. You have no right here! Thats what make the internet such a great place!

DJI's customer service isnt 100%. But its a hell of a lot better than it was 6 months ago. If proper channels are followed they are actually a bit better than most companies! Unfortunately, most people aren't willing to do things RIGHT. They want to do it THEIR way!

Reactions: Meta4
Free speech, bebby.
JK .. if you took the time to read the thread properly you would realise that the issue is closed and the OP had a very positive outcome is satisfied.
I'm not going over it all again because it's already there in the thread .. if you bother to read it.
It's not about free speech at all ... it's an issue of our forum guidelines ... you have read those?
Here's what the forum guidelines say about free speech:
About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"
We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The Phantom Pilots Forum is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.

And here's the forum guideline on vendor complaints that is directly relevant to this thread.

JB .. you expect more ... more what?
FYI this forum is 100% independent of DJI - If you have a complaint about DJI, take it up with them.
The OP had a very positive outcome and posted about it .. read about it in the thread above.
As for free speech, read what I posted above.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4